Offers Over £400,000
4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Wilding Close, Tewkesbury, GL20
This well presented 4 bedroom detached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after area within walking distance of the medieval market town of Tewkesbury. Theproperty offers a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range cooker and integral dishwasher, whilst those with teenage children needing their own space will benefit from the separate family room. The lounge has a feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden making it ideally suited for those that like to entertain with its patio area and landscaped garden adding to the appeal.
A master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a modern fitted bathroom, cloakroom, double glazing, gas central heating and integral garage with off road parking for 3 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Tewkesbury offers a variety of amenities to include a theatre, swimming pool, sports amenities and a good selection of shops with a market being held on a Wednesday and Saturday. Tewkesbury Abbey, open countryside and river walks add to the appeal. Within walking distance of Morrison’s supermarket for all your groceries and Tewkesbury high school and primary schools for families with children. Good road and rail links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with J9 of the M5 and Ashchurch railway station being close by.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- WELL PRESENTED 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE AREA
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST WITH A RANGE COOKER AND INTEGRAL DISHWASHER
- LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE FIREPLACE AND PATIO DOOR TO THE REAR GARDEN
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MORRISON'S SUPERMARKET AND TOWN
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN