Guide Price £320,000
4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Blenheim Drive, Tewkesbury
This well presented 4 bedroom detached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after village. Theproperty offers akitchen with a separate utility room and dining room, whilst the dual aspect lounge has a feature fireplace and patio doors to the landscaped rear garden making it ideally suited for those that like to entertain with its patio area, summer house and shed adding to the appeal.
A master bedroom with built in wardrobes, a modern fitted good sized bathroom with a separate shower, cloakroom, double glazing, gas central heating and integral garage with off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Bredon offers a variety of amenities to include a village hall, sports amenities, shop/post office, Doctors surgery with pharmacy and 2 village pubs. For families with children there is Bredon Hancock’s primary school. Open countryside adds to the appeal. Good road and rail links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with J9 of the M5 and Ashchurch railway station being close by.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER PICTURESQUE VILLAGE
- KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE FIREPLACE AND PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- DINING ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE, SHED AND PATIO AREA
- MODERN GOOD SIZED BATHROOM WITH A SEPARATE SHOWER
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS