Asking Price £365,000
3 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Orchard Close, Bredon
This well presented “bright and airy” 2 bedroom detached family home is situated in a picturesque and desirable location. The property offers spacious living accommodation to include a lounge with feature fireplace, a separate dining room/bedroom 3 and conservatory overlooking the mature private south facing garden, filled with an abundance of plants and shrubs and a patio seating area adding to the appeal. The modern kitchen is fitted with integral appliances and offers room for a dining table. On the first floor both the master bedroom and bedroom two have fitted wardrobes.
Gas central heating, double glazing, utility room, two shower rooms, garage and off road parking for plenty of cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Nestling on the slopes of Bredon Hill and elevated from the River Avon, Bredon offers a variety of amenities situated within walking distance, to include a shop/post office, village hall, excellent sports amenities, 2 village pubs and Doctors surgery with pharmacy. For families with children Bredon Hancock’s primary school is in the 3 tier catchment area for Prince Henrys High School in Evesham. Open countryside adds to the appeal.
Good routes to all nearby major towns with J9 of the M5 and Ashchurch railway station also being close at hand for the commuter.
Ideal for those wanting to move into a property and enjoy what it has to offe... Read more
- 2/3 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME HOME LOCATED IN A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE LOCATION
- "BRIGHT AND AIRY" ACCOMMODATION WITH SPACIOUS AND FLEXIBLE LIVING ROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE FIREPLACE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLICANCES
- UTILITY ROOM
- SOUTH FACING PRIVATE MATURE GARDEN WITH FEATURE PATIO SEATING AREA
- BOTH BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER