2 Bedroom Luxury Apartment For Sale in Victoria Close, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Location, location, location! Nigel Poole and partners are please to offer for sale a rarely available “bright and airy”, spacious and well presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment. Set within a sought after and desirable area off Shakespeare Street in the heart of town close to all amenities.
A canal view can be enjoyed from both the lounge/diner and bedroom 1 which boasts patio doors from both rooms onto the communal private rear garden (enjoyed by the four apartments on the ground floor). The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, a feature fireplace in the dual aspect lounge/diner. Parking is available at the property (permits can be purchased at £300 for the year), adding to the appeal.
Set on the banks of the river Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, a medieval market town in England’s West Midlands, is the 16th-century birthplace of William Shakespeare. There are a good variety of shops and restaurants at hand to include No.1 Elm with courtyard garden. Good road and rail links to all nearby towns for the commuter is an added bonus.
This property would be ideal for a variety of purchasers to include the professional/retired couple looking for a property that they can safely lock up and leave whist visiting friends and family. Rental investors could achieve £750—£795 per calendar month.
Early viewing comes highly r... Read more
- RARELY AVAILABLE 2 BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT LOCATED IN THE HEART OF TOWN
- BRIGHT AND AIRY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDEN WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED FROM THE LOUNGE/DINER AND BEDROOM 1 PATIO DOORS
- PARKING PERMIT (PURCHASED ON A YEARLY BASIS)
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE AREA LOCATED OFF SHAKESPEARE STREET
- CANAL VIEW FROM THE LOUNGE/DINER AND BEDROOM 1