Fixed Price £235,000
3 Bedroom House For Sale in Farleigh Road, Pershore
**FIXED PRICE TO SECURE A QUICK SALE AS ONWARD PURCHASE FOUND** A three/four bedroom semi detached house within easy walking distance to Abbey Park, Abbey first school and Pershore town centre. Entrance hall; full width lounge at the rear of the property with conservatory off; fitted kitchen; second reception room (ideal for an office; children's play room or could be used as a fourth bedroom); downstairs w.c.; three bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room and family bathroom on the first floor. Garage and parking. Rear garden with side access.Entrance Hall Double glazed entrance door with obscure decorative glazing. Laminated wood flooring. Stairs to first floor with storage cupboard below. Radiator.Lounge 19' 3'' x 10' 0'' (5.86m x 3.05m)Double glazed window to rear. French doors into conservatory. Television aerial point. Laminated wood flooring. Radiator. Kitchen 9' 11'' x 7' 0'' (3.02m x 2.13m)Double glazed window to front.
Range of wall and base units surmounted by work surface. One and a half bowl sink and drainer plus mixer tap. Space for fridge/freezer. Freestanding cooker with extractor. Space for washing machine.Dining Room/Office/Playroom/Bedroom Four 15' 6'' x 7' 10'' (4.72m x 2.39m)Double glazed window to front.
Radiator.Conservatory 10' 9'' x 10' 8'' (3.27m x 3.25m)Being of brick and double glazed upvc... Read more
- Three/Four bedroom semi-detached house
- Garage and parking
- Lounge with conservatory off
- Fitted kitchen
- Second reception room - ideal for office, children's play room or fourth bedroom
- Three bedrooms on the first floor - two doubles and a single
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room; family bathroom and downstairs w.c.
- Walking distance to the Abbey Park, first school and Pershore town centre
- FIXED PRICE FOR A QUICK SALE