Asking Price £449,950
4 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale in Bridge Street, Pershore
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
**WITH TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES TO THE REAR**This beautiful Grade II listed three storey town house is believed to date back to the early 1800's and was originally Pershore's Police Station. The property has a warm and welcoming ambience with a feeling of grandeur and benefits from many original character features including high ceilings, deep skirting boards, feature windows and exposed beams. An entrance halls leads into an inner hallway which has access into the two main receptions rooms, cellar and rear hallway. This in turns leads to a breakfast area which opens up into a light and airy kitchen with appliances including an AGA and range style cooker. The four double bedrooms are situated over the first and second floors - two having en-suites with a family bathroom serving the bedrooms on the second floor. The dry cellar is a very use-able space and has power and electric. AN ENVIABLE ASSET for a property located in the heart of Pershore is parking - and this property has two allocated parking spaces (located at the rear of the property and accessed through remote controlled gates). The low maintenance rear garden has a south-westerly aspect and has gated access leading to the car park. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE AMOUNT OF LIVING ACCOMMODATION THIS PROPERTY OFFERS. NO CHAIN.FrontThe property is accessed directly off Bridge Street with PARKING TO THE REAR.En... Read more
- Three storey town house WITH PARKING
- Grade II listed dating back to the early 1800's. Formerly Pershore's Police Station
- Wealth of character throughout
- Two reception rooms plus kitchen with breakfast/dining area
- Four double bedrooms - two with en-suites
- Family bathroom and ground floor w.c.
- Use-able 'dry' cellar with light and power
- Two allocated parking spaces to the rear
- Low maintenance SOUTH WESTERLY rear garden. NO CHAIN
- **THINKING OF SELLING? WANT AN AGENT THAT IS OPEN 7-DAYS A WEEK? ** CALL 01386 556506 TO ARRANGE A FREE VALUATION