Asking Price £425,000
3 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Church Street, Great Comberton
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This delightful part thatched Grade II listed cottage has parts believed to date back 500 years. It is located on a quiet lane in an idyllic, sought after village location with lovely views over surrounding countryside and to the village church. The cottage is extremely well presented and maintained throughout with some lovely character features including Inglenook fireplace, exposed beams and leaded windows. Spacious entrance hall with a beautiful solid oak staircase; sitting room with dual aspect windows and inglenook with wood burning stove; modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; a rear hallway leads into a separate utility room, cloakroom and into the rear garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms (two doubles and a good sized single) and a recently refurbished bathroom with a luxury four piece suite including a double 'non slip' walk in shower cubicle. The charming cottage gardens have a variety of mature planting including trees, shrubs and flowering plants. A drive provides parking for four or five vehicles. The cottage has the added benefit of being on mains gas and drainage. Worcester combination boiler was installed approx. 2-years ago. Great Comberton is a beautiful village (part of which lies within the Cotswold area of outstanding natural beauty) at the foot of Bredon Hill and just 2.5 miles south of the market town of Pershore.
The village has a th... Read more
- A delightful grade II listed detached cottage with parts believed to date back 500 years
- Located on a quiet lane in an idyllic, sought after village
- Views over surrounding countryside and to the village church
- Well presented and maintained with character features throughout
- Spacious entrance hall with solid oak staircase
- Lounge with lovely inglenook fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances plus separate utility room
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a good sized single
- Recently refurbished luxury bathroom with walk in shower
- Lovely well stocked gardens and driveway providing ample parking