Guide Price £460,000
4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Butt Furlong, Fladbury
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This well presented detached four bedroom family home is situated in the picturesque village of Fladbury. A fully enclosed mature rear garden with patio areas can be accessed from the spacious lounge. The property offers a kitchen/breakfast, dining room and office, ideally suited for those working from home. The master bedroom has the added bonus of built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Double glazing, gas central heating, a integral double garage and off road parking to the front for several cars adds to the appeal.
The village of Fladbury has a church, two village pubs, social club, butchers, hairdressers and a primary school for families with children. The village is ideally situated to the near by towns of Pershore and Evesham that have doctors, dentist, hospital and high schools.
- WELL PRESENTED 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE MATURE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST, DINING ROOM AND OFFICE
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 3 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT FOR 3 CARS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL VILLAGE AMENITIES