Offers in excess of £315,000
2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale in Chequers Lane, Fladbury, WR10
This beautiful 2 bedroom semi detached Grade II listed “Chocolate box” thatch cottage is situated in the picturesque village of Fladbury with views across open countryside towards Bredon Hill. Dating back to 1650 the property offers an abundance of character features to include exposed beams, an original feature carved door in the snug and a feature Inglenook fireplace in the lounge to name but a few. Extended in recent years to a high standard which now accommodates a modern fitted kitchen/diner and family bathroom with separate shower thus mixing the old with the new for modern day living. The pretty cottage gardens are filled with mature plants, shrubs and fruit trees along with the original pigsty outbuilding now used for storage, making it ideally suited for the keen gardener or those that like to sit and enjoy what’s on offer.
The property benefits from a snug, utility room, a good sized master bedroom with a separate toilet and gas central heating.
The desirable village of Fladbury has a church, two village pubs, a social club, butchers, hairdressers and a primary school for families with children. The village is in easy reach of the near by towns of Pershore and Evesham for all your other amenities to include doctors, dentists, a hospital, the regal cinema and high schools. Open countryside adds to the appeal. Good major roads and direct links to London Paddington for t... Read more
- GRADE II LISTED EXTENDED 2 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EXPOSED BEAMS, INGLENOOK FIRE AND ORIGINAL CARVED DOOR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- PRETTY COTTAGE GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE ASPECT WITH FRUIT TREES AND SHRUBS
- FEATURE PIGSTY OUTBUILDING NOW USED FOR STORAGE
- VIEWS FROM THE BEDROOMS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE TOWARDS BREDON HILL
- UTILITY ROOM
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM WITH A SEPARATE SHOWER
- GOOD SIZED MASTER BEDROOM WITH A SEPARATE TOILET