Guide Price £122,000
2 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Common Road, Evesham
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This rarely available and well presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment is located in town with the added bonus of allocated parking. The “bright and airy” accommodation enjoys a Juliet balcony from the lounge/diner and modern fitted kitchen with integral washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The property benefits from double glazing and two double bedrooms.
Set on the banks of the river Avon, the market town of Evesham has plenty to offer to include a cinema, good variety of shops and restaurants, hospital and river walks adding to the appeal. Good road and rail links to all nearby towns for the commuter is an added bonus.
This property would be ideal for a variety of purchasers to include the professional/retired couple looking for a property that they can safely lock up and leave whist visiting friends and family.
Early viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT LOCATED IN TOWN CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- BRIGHT AND AIRY ACCOMMODATION
- LOUNGE/DINER WITH JULIET BALCONY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL WASHING MACHINE AND FRIDGE/FREEZER
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- IDEAL FOR THE PROFESSIONAL/RETIRED COUPLE OR INVESTMENT PURCHASE
- GOOD ROAD AND RAIL LINKS FOR THE COMMUTER
- NO ONWARD CHAIN