Guide Price £265,000
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale in Albert Road, Evesham
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This well presented “bright and airy” 3 bedroom semi detached family home offers spectacular views over open countryside from the good sized rear garden with mature plants and shrubs and its patio seating areas.
The property offers spacious reception rooms to include a lounge with feature fireplace and exposed beams, separate dining room and good sized kitchen/diner with exposed beams. Both the lounge and kitchen have patio doors to the rear garden. On the first floor the master bedroom and bedroom 2 both have double fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards. A modern fitted bathroom adds to the appeal.
Gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located within walking to primary schools and Prince Henrys high school for families with children, Tesco’s supermarket and retail park all the amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good roadlinks to all nearby major towns and Evesham railway station with direct link to London for the commuter are an added bonus.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- SPECTACULAR VIEWS TO THE REAR ASPECT FROM THE GOOD SIZED MATURE REAR GARDEN
- 3 BED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE, EXPOSED BEAMS AND PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH EXPOSED BEAMS, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MASTER BEDROOM AND BEDROOM 2 WITH BUILT IN DOUBLE WARDROBES
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- PATIO SEATING AREAS AND SHED IN THE REAR GARDEN