Guide Price £185,000
3 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale in West Street, Evesham
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace family home benefits from being located in the heart of town. The updated property offers a modern feel with “bright and airy” accommodation ideally suited for those looking to move in and enjoy what’s on offer. A modern fitted kitchen leading through to the dining room are an added bonus. A south facing low maintenance rear garden with patio areas adds to the appeal. The first floor offers a master bedroom and two further bedrooms.
A downstairs modern fitted bathroom, double glazing and newly fitted gas central heating are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located within ease of walking distance to schools for families with children, shops and all the other amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BED TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- "BRIGHT AND AIRY" ACCOMMODATION WITH A MODERN FEEL
- FEATURE FIREPLACE IN THE LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- DINING ROOM
- A SOUTH FACING LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO SEATING AREA'S
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- LOCATED WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- GOOD ROAD AND RAIL LINKS FOR THE COMMUTER