Guide Price £145,000
2 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale in Littleworth Street, Evesham
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This two bedroom mid terrace character cottage is located in the heart of town close to all amenities and schools for families with children. The property offers character features to include a feature fireplace with multi fuel burner and exposed beams in the lounge, master bedroom with a feature Victorian fireplace, exposed floorboards to some rooms and a Belfast sink in the kitchen. The low maintenance rear garden is block paved with a shed, outside lighting and tap and rear gated access adding to the appeal.
The property benefits from autility room, bathroom with bath and separate shower, double glazing and gas central heating.
Ideal for the first time/investment buyer, or retired couple looking to live within close proximity of all Evesham has to offer. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF TOWN CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- 2 BED CHARACTER COTTAGE
- FEATURE MULTI FUEL FIREPLACE AND EXPOSED BEAMS IN THE LOUNGE
- BELFAST SINK IN THE KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- EXPOSED FLOORBOARDS TO SOME ROOMS
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN WITH SHED, OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHTING, REAR GATED ACCESS
- FEATURE VICTORIAN FIREPLACE IN BEDROOM 1
- BATHROOM WITH BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING