Asking Price £215,000
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale in Crump Way, Evesham
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This beautifully presented “bright and airy” three bedroom family home is located in a desirable and sought after location, within walking distance to schools for families with children and all the local amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer.
Finished to a high standard throughout, this property offers a modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom and living room with French style double doors to the rear garden adding to the appeal. The enclosed south facing rear is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. Fitted mirrored wardrobes to the master bedroom and a modern en-suite shower are an added bonus.
Double glazing, gas central heating, a modern fitted bathroom and off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Close to the Regal cinema, hospital and Morrisons supermarket with good road links to Stratford upon Avon and Cheltenham for the commuter.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE AREA CLOSE TO TOWN
- BRIGHT AND AIRY LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- LIVING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED MIRRORED WARDROBES AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SOUTH FACING ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN