Guide Price £195,000
End of Terrace House
Elm Road, Evesham
This Victorian end of terrace family home is situated in the popular area of Bengeworth close to amenities. The property offers good sized “bright and airy” living accommodation. A modern fitted kitchen with a pantry adds to the appeal. The dining room offers a feature bay window and fireplace, whilst the lounge also offers a feature fireplace. On the first floor are two double bedrooms with feature fireplaces and a good sized modern family bathroom with a separate shower.
The private rear garden offers a decking area ideal for those that enjoy entertaining. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a carport to the rear of the property.
Located on the edge of the market town of Evesham with good commuter links to Cheltenham and major towns. Within walking distance to schools for families with children and local shops alongside Lidl supermarket.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- VICTORIAN END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- GOOD SIZED "BRIGHT AND AIRY" ACCOMMODATION
- FEATURE FIREPLACES IN THE DINING ROOM, LOUNGE, BED 1 & 2
- FEATURE BAY WINDOW IN THE DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WALK IN LARDER CUPBOARD
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A SEPARATE SHOWER
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH DECKING AREA
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN