Guide Price £260,000
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale in Cartwright Way, Evesham
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi detached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after area. Theproperty offers a modern feel with “bright and airy” accommodation ideally suited for those looking to move in and enjoy what’s on offer. A modern fitted kitchen/diner with integral appliances and double patio doors leading through to the decked patio area is ideally suited for those that like to entertain. The good sized rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a further decked patio area to the rear of the garden which takes advantage of the evening sun adding to the appeal.
A master bedroom with en-suite shower room, downstairs cloakroom, double glazing, gas central heating and garage with off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located within walking distance to schools for families with children, shops and all the other amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES AND DOUBLE PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED PATIO AT THE END CATCHING THE EVENING SUN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CLOAKROOM AND MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARAGE AND CAR PORT WITH OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- GOOD ROAD AND RAIL LINKS FOR THE COMMUTER