Guide Price £600,000
5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Hampton, Evesham, WR11
This beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached family home with a 2 bedroom Annex is set within it’s own plot in a desirable and sought after location.The property offers versatile and spacious accommodation with scope to provide ample living space for the third generation if needed. Extensively refurbished throughout to provide three reception rooms to include a sitting room, family room/dining room and family room. A bespoke fitted kitchen with integral appliances, 4 En-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom adding to the appeal.
The good sized gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature plants and shrubs with paved patio areas providing dining space for those that like to entertain.
Gas central heating, double glazing and a double garage with off road parking for plenty of cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located on the outskirts of the market town of Evesham, within walking to the farm shop, convenience store, fish and chip shop and public house. Within the 3 tier catchment for Prince Henry’s High School for families with children. Good roadlinks to all nearby major towns and Evesham railway station with direct links to London Paddington for the commuter are an added bonus.
Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER AREA
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION WITH A 2 BEDROOM ANNEX - IDEALLY SUITED FOR ELDERLY RELATIVES OR THE GROWING TEENAGER NEEDING THEIR OWN SPACE
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- 4 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS AND A FAMILY BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZED GARDENS WITH PATIO SEATING AREAS AND FEATURE POND
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND PLENTY OF OFF ROAD PARKING
- LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO NEARBY TOWNS FOR THE COMMUTER