Guide Price £187,000
3 Bedroom House For Sale in Peewit Road, Evesham
This well presented three bedroom semi detached family home is situated in the popular area of Hampton close to all amenities. A modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and a utility room add to the appeal. The lounge/diner with its feature fireplace and patio doors to the rear garden are an added bonus. On the first floor the master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The good sized rear garden offers mature plants and shrubs and is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, outbuilding and shed making it ideally suited for the keen gardener.
The property further benefits from having a recently fitted Worcester Bosch gas central heating boiler and majority double glazing. Located within walking distance to St Egwins school for families with children and in the catchment for Prince Henry’s High School, shops and all the other amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- SITTING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH SHEDS AND PATIO AREA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- NEWLY FITTED WORCESTER GAS BOSCH GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER
- GOOD ROAD AND RAIL LINKS TO MAJOR TOWNS FOR THE COMMUTER
- CATCHMENT FOR ST EGWINS PRIMARY AND PRINCE HENRYS HIGH SCHOOL