Guide Price £190,000
2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale in Peewit Road, Evesham
This well presented two bedroom end terrace family home is situated in the popular residential area of Hampton close to all amenities. The property offers “bright and airy” accommodation with character features and good sized rooms to include a modern fitted kitchen with a feature fireplace and walk in pantry adding to the appeal. The lounge with its feature fireplace and bay window are an added bonus. On the first floor the master bedroom comes with fitted wardrobes and a shower cubicle, one further double bedroom with a feature fireplace and the good sized family bathroom with a roll top bath.
The rear garden is low maintenance and offers mature plants, shrubs and small trees and is mainly paved with patio areas and a shed. The property further benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and a garage which can be accessed from the rear garden.
Located within walking distance to St. Egwins school for families with children and in the catchment for Prince Henry’s High School, shops and all the other amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Ideal for the first time/rental investor. Viewing comes highly recommended.
- A WELL PRESENTED 2 BED END TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN THE POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF HAMPTON CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- "BRIGHT AND AIRY" ACCOMMODATION
- CHARACTER FEATURES TO INCLUDE FEATURE FIREPLACE IN THE KITCHEN/DINER, LOUNGE AND BEDROOM 2
- FEATURE BAY WINDOW IN THE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH WALK IN PANTRY
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES AND SHOWER CUBICLE
- SPACIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A ROLL TOP BATH
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS, BORDERS WITH PLANTS AND SHRUBS AND GARDEN SHED