Guide Price £290,000
3 Bedroom House For Sale in CELANDINE WAY, EVESHAM, WR11
This well presented 3 bedroom detached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after area. This property offers versatile and flexible accommodation to include a lounge with feature multi fuel fireplace and bay window, a modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and a separate utility room, a dining room with patio doors to the conservatory which in turns overlooks the west facing rear garden with its patio area that catches the evening sun, making it ideally suited for those that like to dine “al fresco” adding to the appeal.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an En-suite shower room, bedroom 2 has the added bonus of an En-suite shower room, whilst bedroom 3 is a double and is serviced by the modern family bathroom.
A cloakroom, gas central heating, double glazing, integral garage and off road parking for 4 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located within walking distance to schools for families with children, shops and all the other amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE AREA
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS AND SHED
- LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE MULTI FUEL FIREPLACE AND BAY WINDOW
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- UTILITY ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOM 2 WITH AN EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM