Guide Price £315,000
4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Lavender Walk, Evesham
This well presented 4 bedroom detached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after area. This property offers versatile and flexible accommodation with 3 reception rooms to include a lounge, dining room and conservatory. A modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room leading through to a utility room is an added bonus. The good sized lounge offers a feature fireplace and double doors into the separate dining room which has patio doors to the conservatory. The rear garden is low maintenance and is ideally suited for those that like to entertain with its patio area’s and raised borders adding to the appeal.
A master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a modern fitted bathroom, cloakroom, double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking for 3 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located within walking distance to all the amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Within the catchment for Prince Henry’s High School for families with children. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter to include Evesham and Stratford Upon Avon, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LOW MAIN TANCE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS AND RAISED BORDERS
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- CLOSE TO ALL THE AMENITIES EVESHAM HAS TO OFFER
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT FOR PRINCE HENRY'S HIGH SCHOOL FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO NEARBY TOWNS FOR THE COMMUTER