Offers in excess of £220,000
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale in Pippin Croft, Hampton, Evesham
This well presented modern three bedroom home benefits from good sized living accommodation with the kitchen/diner having integrated appliances and patio doors leading out to the rear garden with its patio area’s ideal for those that like entertaining, whilst the living room offers a feature bay window .
Benefits include a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an En-suite shower room with double shower tray, double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a double width drive for 2 cars.
Located in a desirable and sought after area in Hampton. Within walking distance of Evesham town centre with the added benefit of a passenger 'foot ferry' crossing the River Avon during the summer months. Hampton offers amenities to include a local pub, church, farm shop, fish & chip shop, local shop & schools with numerous dog walks nearby. Evesham town centre has the additional amenities of pubs, restaurants, shops, supermarkets, doctors, dentists, Evesham hospital, leisure centre, The Regal cinema & further schooling families with children. Good road and rail links for the commuter is an added bonus.
Viewing comes highly recommend. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- WELL PRESENTED 3 BED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES AND PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- LIVING ROOM WITH A FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED BUILT IN WARDROBES AND AN EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- CLOAK ROOM
- REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING