Offers in region of £260,000
Holly Close, Evesham, WR11
* NO CHAIN*
This 4 bedroom detached family home sits on a corner plot and benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after location. The “bright and airy” accommodation includes a lounge with feature fireplace, a separate dining room and a modern fitted kitchen adding to the appeal.
A particular feature is the south facing rear garden which is filled with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees and benefits from patio areas, ideal for those that like to dine “Al fresco”. A greenhouse and shed are an added bonus especially for the keen gardener.
On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms all being serviced by the modern family bathroom. A downstairs cloakroom, double glazing, gas central heating, garage and off road parking for 3 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Within walking distance to town centre for all your amenities and schools for families with children. Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- NO CHAIN
- 4 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT
- LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREAS, GREENHOUSE AND SHED
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM WITH PATIO SLIDING DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS AND A FEATURE FIREPLACE
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- BEDROOM 2 WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES