Guide Price £159,000
1 Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale in Fairfield Place, Evesham
This one bedroom semi detached bungalow is in need of some modernisation and updating, making it ideally suited for those looking to put their own stamp on the property. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge/diner with a feature working fireplace, kitchen with a walk in pantry, bedroom and shower room.
The rear garden offers a vegetable garden, shed and wood store, whilst the front is mainly laid to lawn with mature plants, shrubs and tree’s surrounded by hedgerow.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing, gated driveway, carport and off road parking for 2 cars.
Located within ease of walking distance to local amenities the market town of Evesham has to offer. Good road links to nearby major towns, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
IDEAL FOR THE RETIRED/PROFESSIONAL COUPLE. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- ONE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION AND UPDATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FEATURE WORKING FIREPLACE IN THE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH A WALK IN PANTRY
- GATED DRIVEWAY WITH CARPORT AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- GOOD ROAD LINKS FOR THE COMMUTER
- IDEAL FOR THOSE LOOKING TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON THE PROPERTY
- IDEAL FOR THE RETIRED/PROFESSIONAL COUPLE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN