Asking Price £177,500
2 Bedroom Terraced House For Sale in Church Street, Evesham
This 2 bedroom terraced family home is situated in a sought after area within walking distance to town and all its amenities. The property is in need of some updating and would there for be ideally suited to those looking to add their own stamp on the property. The accommodation comprises of a lounge with feature fireplace, a kitchen/diner with access to the rear garden, two double bedrooms and a wet room with Mira shower. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, fully enclosed and relatively private adding to the appeal.
Double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking for one car are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
The market town of Evesham offers a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants. Along with the Regal cinema, Evesham Hospital and schools for families with children. Good road links to nearby towns, and Evesham railway station with direct links to Paddington London, Worcester and Cheltenham for the commuter.
Ideal for the first time/investment buyer.
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED FAMILY HOME LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN
- IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING, IDEALLY SUITED FOR THOSE LOOKING TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON THE PROPERTY
- FEATURE FIREPLACE IN THE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH ACCESS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- RELATIVELY PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO NEARBY TOWNS FOR THE COMMUTER