Offers Over £370,000
5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Spinney Grove, Evesham
This beautifully presented imposing five bedroom detached property is situated on a corner plot in a desirable and sought after location. The “bright and airy” spacious and versatile accommodation is spread over 3 floors, making it ideally suited for the growing family.
The property offers three good sized reception rooms with the conservatory leading onto the mature landscaped rear garden with its patio and decked seating areas. A kitchen/diner with integral appliances and double doors to the rear garden along with a separate utility room adds to the appeal.
On the first and second floor there are versatile landing areas which would make office/study areas for those who work from home. A master bedroom with built in double wardrobes and En-suite shower room, and Jack and Jill En-suite shower room on the second floor with two further good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes are an added benefit. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a cloakroom, a detached double garage and off road parking for two cars.
Located within walking distance to schools for families with children, Morrisons supermarket and retail park.Good road links to all nearby towns and Evesham railway station for the commuter are an added bonus.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE 5 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES AND DOUBLE DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- MATURE LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AND DECKED SEATING AREAS
- UTILITY ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE FIREPLACE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN DOUBLE WARDROBES AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BEDROOMS TWO AND THREE WITH BUILT IN DOUBLE WARDROBES AND JACK AND JILL EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- SPACIOUS LANDINGS WITH AMPLE ROOM FOR A OFFICE/STUDY AREA FOR THOSE WORKING FROM HOME
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING