Guide Price £395,000
4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Pitchers Hill, Wickhamford, Evesham
PLANNING PERMISSION OBTAINED FROM COMMERICAL TO RESIDENTIAL USE.
This beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom 1930's detached family home is located in a sought after and picturesque village. With the opportunity to convert into an annex or double garage subject to relevant planning permission etc.
The property offers a “bright and airy” feel with spacious and versatile living accommodation to suit the growing family. The rear garden is a particular feature of this property with its private mature landscaped setting, water feature and paved patio area, ideally suited for the keen gardener and for those that like outdoor entertaining. The modern fitted kitchen/diner offers space for a large table and seating area with a walk in pantry and patio doors to the rear garden. The lounge and dining room both have character features to include bay windows and feature fireplaces.
Benefits include a utility room, cloakroom and office/bedroom 4. Gas central heating, double glazing, and ample off road parking are an added bonus.
Located within walking distance to the local farm shop. Evesham is approx. 3 miles for all your other amenities. With good transport links to nearby towns for the commuter and open countryside adding to the appeal.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3/4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE AN ANNEX OR DOUBLE GARAGE SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- BRIGHT AND AIRY FEEL
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH A WALK IN PANTRY AND PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOWS AND FEATURE FIREPLACES
- PRIVATE MATURE REAR GARDEN WITH WATER FEATURE AND PATIO SEATING AREA
- UTILITY ROOM, CLOAKROOM AND OFFICE/BEDROOM 4
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING