Guide Price £250,000
Pitchers Hill, Wickhamford, WR11
* NO CHAIN* This 3 bedroom semi detached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after location with views over open countryside to the rear aspect. The property offers potential vendors the chance to put their own stamp on the property, with “bright and airy” accommodation to include a lounge with feature fireplace, a separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast with a good sized walk in pantry adding to the appeal.
One of the main features of this property is the mature gardens to the front, side and rear aspect. The private good sized rear garden overlooks fields to the side aspect and is filled with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees and benefits from a patio area, vegetable garden, greenhouse and shed making it ideally suited for the keen gardener or families with children.
On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, whilst on the second floor there is a loft room with dormer window.
A downstairs shower room, double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located in a sought after and picturesque village, within walking distance to the local farm shop. Evesham is approx. 3 miles for all your other amenities, with good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes h... Read more
- 3 BED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER AND DESIRABLE AREA
- IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING
- GOOD SIZED MATURE GARDENS
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH GREENHOUSE, SHED, VEGETABLE GARDEN AND VIEWS TO THE SIDE ASPECT
- LOUNGE WITH A FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST WITH GOOD SIZED WALK IN PANTRY
- SHOWER ROOM
- LOFT ROOM WITH DORMER WINDOW AND BUILT IN WARDROBES
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING