Offers Over £500,000
1 Longdon Court, Wickhamford, WR11
This imposing five bedroom detached family home is situated in a private desirable development in an elevated position offering enviable views of the vale of Evesham to the front aspect. The property offers spacious and versatile accommodation over three floors, ideally suited for those with growing teenagers or visiting elderly relatives.
The “bright and airy” accommodation offers a family room with a feature bay window, a dining room, a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast and a separate utility room is an added bonus. Whilst on the first floor the sitting room benefits from double patio doors onto the balcony which takes in the views over the open countryside.
A particular feature of this property is the mature gardens filled with an abundance of mature trees, plants and shrubs, a garden shed and patio areas for those that like to dine “al fresco” add to the appeal.
The property further benefits from the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room, bedroom 2 with double patio doors to the decking area, two family bathrooms both with a separate shower, oil central heating, double glazing, integral double garage and off road parking for several cars.
Viewing is highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SITUATED IN A PRIVATE DESIRABLE LOCATION
- ELEVATED POSITION WITH VIEWS OVER THE VALE OF EVESHAM
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- FAMILY ROOM WITH A FEATURE BAY WINDOW
- LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE PATIO DOORS ONTO THE BALCONY
- DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM