Guide Price £455,000
5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Church Street, Offenham, WR11
This property has been removed by the agent. It may now have been sold or temporarily taken off the market.
This well presented 5 bed detached family home is set within a desirable and sought after village location.The property has the added bonus of a one bedroom annex, ideally suited for visiting family or a teenager/elderly relative needing their own space. Character features include a stable door in the kitchen and feature multi fuel burner fireplace in the living room with patio doors leading onto the patio seating area and private landscaped rear garden which offers mature plants and shrubs, a good sized shed and raised covered decking area currently used for a hot tub making it an added benefit for those that like “al fresco” dining/entertaining. A separate dining room and family room add to the appeal.
Gas central heating, double glazing, fitted wardrobes to bedroom 3, an en-suite to bedroom 2 and off road parking for plenty of cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located in the popular village of Offenham within walking distance to the local shop and post office, church, public houses and C of E primary school for families with children. Amenities include a football and cricket club, along with the Maypole for the annual Mayday celebrations. Situated within 3 miles of the market town of Evesham for all your other amenities, with good road links to all nearby towns for the commuter.
Viewing comes highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- 5 BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- ONE BEDROOM ANNEX WITH KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINER
- MULTI FUEL BURNER IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- KITCHEN WITH STABLE DOOR TO THE REAR GARDEN
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FAMILY ROOM
- MATURE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA, GOOD SIZED SHED AND COVERED DECKING AREA
- BEDROOM 2 WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BUILD IN TRIPLE WARDROBES TO BEDROOM 3
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING