Asking Price £230,000
2 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale in Main Street, Offenham, Evesham
This 2 bedroomed end terrace family home offers the scope for a building plot to the side aspect and extension subject to the relevant planning regulations etc. This property is in need of updating/renovation making it ideally suited for those looking to add their own stamp on the property. A large lawned enclosed rear garden adds to the appeal.
Two double bedrooms and a shower room, double glazing, gas central heating and detached garage with off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located in the popular village of Offenham within walking distance to the local shop and post office, church, public houses and C of E primary school for families with children. Amenities include a football and cricket club, along with the Maypole for the annual Mayday celebrations. Situated within 3 miles of the market town of Evesham for all your other amenities, with good road links to all nearby towns for the commuter.
Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- POTENTIAL FOR A BUILDING PLOT TO THE SIDE ASPECT SUBJECT TO PLANNING REGULATIONS ETC
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION AND UPDATING IDEALLY SUITED FOR THOSE LOOKING TO PUT THEIR OWN STAMP ON THE PROPERTY
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- MULTI-FUEL FIRE IN THE LOUNGE
- DETACHED GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS