Guide Price £405,000
3 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Myatts Field, Harvington, WR11
This 3 bedroom detached bungalow is situated on a corner plot with views to the rear aspect over open countryside. Set in a desirable and picturesque village location within walking distance to all amenities. Offering spacious and versatile living accommodation ideally suited for the growing family or retired/professional couples with visiting families.
The property offers the scope to extend subject to planning etc. With good sized reception rooms, the lounge/diner is dual aspect and has a feature fireplace and bay seated window whilst the conservatory opens out onto the private rear garden with its mature plants and shrubs, greenhouse, shed and patio seating areas with views to sit and enjoy. A modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and utility room is an added bonus.
Double glazing, gas central heating, an en-suite shower room to bedroom 1, garage and off road parking for plenty of cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
For families with children the property is set in the 3 tier catchment for Prince Henry’s High School adding to the appeal. Havington itself has two public houses, a village shop and an award wining farm shop near by. There is also a good bus route into the market town of Evesham for all your other amenities. Good road links to all nearby major towns, with Evesham railway station having a direct link to Paddington London for t... Read more
- 3 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT IN A PICTURESQUE VILLAGE LOCATION
- VIEWS TO THE REAR ASPECT OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- LOUNGE/DINER WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOW WITH SEAT AND FEATURE FIREPLACE
- PRIVATE MATURE GARDEN WITH GREENHOUSE, SHED AND PATIO AREAS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- GOOD SIZED CONSERVATORY WITH DOUBLE DOORS TO THE REAR GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM