Offers Over £300,000
3 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in School Lane, Bretforton, WR11
This delightful 3 bedroom detached modern character cottage is located in a desirable and sought after picturesque village location surrounded by open countryside. The property offers an abundance of character features to include exposed beams, a feature Inglenook fireplace with open fire in the lounge and country style modern fitted kitchen creating a mix of old and new for modern day living.
Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, a modern fitted family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking for 2/3 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer. The private rear garden is low maintenance with a garden shed, outside light and water tap.
Situated within the older part of the village, within walking distance to the primary school for families with children, with the village hall having a delightful pre-school. It boasts the award winning “The Fleece Inn” country pub and stocks real ales and good food. The village shop is community led as well as a mobile post office and banking service three days a week. Bretforton also has an active sports and gardening club as well as a community social club.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- 3 BED DETACHED MODERN CHARACTER COTTAGE
- LOCATED IN A DESIRABLE HEART OF THE VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXPOSED BEAMS, MODERN COUNTRY STYLE KITCHEN, FEATURE INGLE NOOK FIREPLACE IN THE LOUNGE
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- FITTED WARDROBES TO ALL BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2/3 CARS
- PRIVATE LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL VILLAGE AMENITIES TO INCLUDE A PRIMARY SCHOOL FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN
- GOOD ROAD LINKS TO ALL NEARBY MAJOR TOWNS