Guide Price £315,000
Station Road, Blackminster, WR11
This beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom character cottage was built in 1887 and benefits from being located on a sizeable plot in a desirable and sought after location. The “bright and airy” accommodation combines traditional features with modern refinements, having been extensively extended and refurbished to a high standard offering spacious and flexible living accommodation for the growing family.
A particular feature is the west facing rear garden which is filled with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and trees and benefits from a small vegetable garden and shed for the “keen gardener”. A private patio area, makes it ideally suited for those that like to dine “Al fresco” and catch the evening sun adding to the appeal.
With character features to include a good sized modern fitted kitchen/diner with a feature fireplace, a sitting room with feature Victorian open fireplace and bay windows are an added bonus.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms both with built in fitted wardrobes and both being serviced by the modern family bathroom with double shower. A downstairs modern fitted shower room, bedroom 3/family room, bedroom 4/study, double glazing, gas central heating, garage and off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Within walking distance village amenities and both a primary and middle school for families with children... Read more
- 3/4 BED CHARACTER COTTAGE SET ON A SIZEABLE PLOT IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION
- "BRIGHT AND AIRY", SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- EXTENSIVELY EXTENDED AND REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- CHARACTER FEATURES TO INCLUDE A VICTORIAN OPEN FIREPLACE IN THE SITTING ROOM & BAY WINDOWS
- GOOD SIZED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER WITH A FEATURE FIREPLACE
- MODERN FITTED DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- BED 3/FAMILY ROOM
- BEDROOM 4/STUDY
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM WITH A DOUBLE SHOWER