Guide Price £335,000
4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Banks Road, Evesham
This well presented 4 bedroomdetached family home benefits from being located in a desirable and sought after village. The property offers a modern feel with “bright and airy” accommodation ideally suited for those looking to move in and enjoy what’s on offer. A modern fitted kitchen/diner leading through to a utility room is an added bonus. The good sized lounge offers patio doors to the side garden which is ideally suited for those that like to entertain with its patio area and landscaped garden and summer house with power and lighting adding to the appeal.
A master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a modern fitted bathroom, cloakroom, double glazing, gas central heating and garage with off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Badsey is a large working village in the vale of Evesham with numerous amenities to include a village hall, a hairdresser’s, post office/Spar shop, pubic house and primary school for families with children.
Good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- WELL PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH A UTILITY ROOM LEADING OFF
- GARDEN IDEALLY SUITED FOR ENTERTAINING WITH A LARGE PATIO AREA AND SUMMER HOUSE
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO THE GARDEN
- "BRIGHT AND AIRY" MODERN ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH AN EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING