Guide Price £310,000
Main Street, Aldington, WR11
This beautifully presented 2 two bedroom Grade II listed character cottage, formally the “Old Stables” is located in Aldington Conservation area. Character features include exposed beams, a feature open fireplace in the lounge and feature arched windows. The property benefits from a good sized sun room overlooking the rear garden adding to the appeal.
A particular feature is the mature cottage garden which is filled with a variety of mature plants, shrubs and small trees and benefits from a patio area, ideal for those that like to dine “Al fresco”. A garden shed is an added bonus especially for the keen gardener.
Two double bedrooms (with bedroom 1 having built in double wardrobes) and off road parking for 2 cars are just some of the benefits this property has to offer.
Located one mile to the market town of Evesham for all your amenities, with good road links to nearby major towns for the commuter, with Evesham railway station having direct links to London Paddington, Worcester and Cheltenham.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- GRADE II LISTED 2 BEDROOM CHARACTER COTTAGE, FORMALLY THE "OLD STABLES"
- LOCATED IN ALDINGTON CONSERVATION AREA
- FEATURE OPEN FIREPLACE IN THE LOUNGE
- EXPOSED BEAMS, OPEN BRICKWORK AND FEATURE ARCHED WINDOWS
- GOOD SIZED SUN ROOM OVER LOOKING THE REAR GARDEN
- MATURE COTTAGE GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA, WOOD STORE AND SHED
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- BEDROOM ONE WITH DOUBLE FITTED WARDROBES
- BEDROOM 2 A DOUBLE