SSTC
Perscoran Way, Pershore

Asking Price £160,000

2 Bedroom House For Sale in Perscoran Way, Pershore

1 2 1

**TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY ON THE POPULAR ABBEY ESTATE** This two bedroom mid-terrace home is for sale at 70% of the full market value with NO RENT payable on the remaining 30%. There is a £20 per month service charge and £125 (approx.) per annum insurance charge. Living room, the focal point being the marble and wood surround fireplace housing the gas living flame fire, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The garden is laid to lawn with a patio seating area. There are two allocated parking spaces to the rear of the property.

 

 

 

 

Front

Laid to lawn with planted borders. Steps to the entrance.

Living Room
13' 6'' x 12' 1'' (4.11m x 3.68m) max
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Marble and wood surround fireplace with a living flame gas fire. Under stairs fitted storage cupboard. Television aerial point. Stairs rising to the first floor.

Breakfast Kitchen
12' 1'' x 10' 0'' (3.68m x 3.05m)
Double glazed window and door to the rear aspect. Wall and base units surmounted by worksurface. Breakfast bar. Tiled splashbacks. One and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for fridge freezer, oven and washing machine. Tiled flooring.

Landing

Access to loft-boarded with light. Doors to two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Bedroom One
12' 1'' x 9' 7'' (3.68m x 2.92m)
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric heater.

Bedroom Two
12' 2'' x 6' 7'' (3.71m x 2.01m)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Electric heater.

Bathroom
6' 6'' x 5' 9'' (1.98m x 1.75m)
Panelled bath with Bristan shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w,c, Tiled splashbacks. Fan.

Garden

Laid to lawn with planted borders and patio seating area. Shed.

Property Features

  • PRICE IS FOR 70% share with NO RENT payable on the remaining 30%
  • £20 per month service charge. £125 per annum insurance
  • Living room with a living flame gas fire
  • Kitchen/dining room
  • Two bedrooms and a bathroom
  • Garden
  • Allocated parking for two vehicles
  • Sought after location
  • THIS PROPERTY CAN BE VIEWED 7-DAYS A WEEK

Sorry! There are no available floor plans for this property.

epc

Woodleigh, Drakes Broughton

£130,000

2 Bedroom Ground Flat

More details...

Ganderton Court, Pershore

£124,950

2 Bedroom Ground Flat

More details...

Ganderton Court, Pershore

£123,000

2 Bedroom Flat

More details...

Coopers Lane, Evesham

£170,000

1 Bedroom Ground Flat

More details...

Harpley Road, Defford

£175,000

3 Bedroom House

More details...

Burford Road, Evesham

£185,000

2 Bedroom House

More details...
The Guild of Property Professionals: Mortgage Calculator

Ref: EAXML9894_5350056

Nigel Poole & Partners

Pershore
Pershore
Worcestershire
WR10 1EU
United Kingdom

T: 01386 556506
E: tania.port@nigelpooleestateagents.co.uk

Check mortgage eligibility online